Supper

Supper makes hungry people happy😊
Yet it also makes people felt guilty after finish the food! 😝😝
I skipped dinner sometimes and hungry around midnight.
So Mr M decided to bring his "big dino" to fill up her stomach.
I suggested Sri Ananda because I feel like eating roti canai. 👍👍
Order milo ais for him & roti milo and hot Horlicks for myself. Turned out to be too sweet for the hot Horlicks. 😔
I love desserts but when it turned out to be tooooooo sweet, I just couldn't stand the sweetness.
*Do you guys ever feel like you love something/food & when its too much around you/eat too much, you feel like rejecting it?* 😖😖
That's me. 😓 I do looked pale in the photo.
Flawless skin is the camera effect/photo apps that applied. HAHAHA 😎😎
It is totally normal for girls to use it😜😜
Alright.. Wait for my new post then.
It will be very soon😉

xoxo
E