Taiping Surprise @ 18April2015

He told me that he will be going down Taiping for site seeing this Saturday.
Yes, just past. That Saturday. Asking me whether want to follow him down.
& I followed because I am a bit worried about him driving alone up & down.
Ask me to get ready on Saturday, saying we might be need to overnight at Taiping too..
So I prepared myself with simple make up & get ready our stuff for the trip.
After a long drive around an hour, we reached his friend, Zeon's place.
Took our dinner at his place, the home cooked style dinner is yums! Thumbs up for his mum!
So we headed to site seeing. But we reached somewhere called...... Sematang.
A place where alot of people come to visit & for fire flies!!
Yes, Fire fliessssssss I never seen a firefly before, they are just like Christmas decor :'D
They are sooooo pretty, but my lousy phone can't get the view because it's too dark.


That's us when we are on board. So. so we pushed off.
I did not know we are coming for firefly scene actually.
Until the boat stopped by the trees, until he said, do you like it?
& I was like.. aren't we supposed to be site seeing? Huh? What is going on?
So he explained to me everything. Quite a bit surprise to me because it happened just like that.
A quick & rush day trip to Taiping. I am happy & surprised.
Memories in the head. Happy girl like this below. HAHAHA


Top from Mad About Dresses. Comfy top for this rainy day :')
Was out for collection book from MPH, and we dropped by Gurney Starbucks for a drink.
Relaxing ourselves to get back to hectic life tomorrow. Fighting readers! 

xoxo
E