Pamper yourself sometimes

Friday. Heading to Saloon (De'beautilicious) this morning to get my hair treatment done.
Just a simple & quick one so I can make it back to lunch with Mr M.
Took me an hour to finish the treatment.
The hair feels so good right now.. Love it damn much.
Ask the guy to curl my hair as I didn't see myself in curl for quite a long time!!!

Lunch with Mr M at 7th road in Penang.
Also a simple lunch - Pasembur & I only took late lunch when I reached Butterworth.
Before go back home, I drop by at My Face Story to get my nails done!
I am a happy happy girl today! Hair checked, nails double checked! :)

After finished, going back home & give my car a wash.
A QUICK ONE TOOOOOO :D
Unfortunately, it rains so heavily.
I wiped everything dry & continue tomorrow.
One more thing, I bought Laneige Gel Cream last week & it turned out very nice to use,

I totally recommend this to all of you.
I am the type that worried about the texture of skincare.
I like something which is light & not creamy.
Some skincare it is too rich & moisture for me.
It turned out to be like oily for the whole day/night which makes me feels like my skin is gasping for air~~~~
One of the reason is I sleep using fan for all the while, when I am home I can have air cond in the room.
So, if the weather is very hot, what does it makes you feel when you feel like sweating?
But this product does not have this problem on me :) I love this very much!
I will definitely buying again after finish this.

By the way, the honeydew siago turned out to be delicious. For real.
Mum told me her colleagues love this very much :P


xoxo
E