TGI-SATURDAY!!!

Coming back from Penang for the weekend with my family & best friend Yvonne.
A long chit chat session with her today. We spent 4 hours plus just sitting over there.
What I mean is Coffee Venture Where else? I miss the Caramel Macchiato very much..
I don't have a Huggeeee appetite this time so here it is what we have ordered.


So met my aunt & cousin while we are on the halfway chit chatting session. 
I get to taste my cousin Amelia handmade truffles!!! Best one ever! :p


You guys just got to try them out. They are definitely worth the price.
After a long chit chat session, fetch Yvonne to Secret Recipe to buy a cake for her brother.
Drop her back since she got no transport to meet me at Coffee Venture this noon.
And headed back home. So.. that's how I spent my day time.
Looking for a make up pouch at home to keep my make up tools & things. 
A ''huge'' one from  Crabtree & Evelyn that my aunt bought for my mum.
Well.. I managed to get everything in it. HAHAHA. Mr M said I need a more HUGE one. 
So, leave it to next time then. I have to spend wisely :)
Able to clean those brushes too. Girls, have to clean brushes due to hygiene purpose alright?? :)
Took my dinner as well and I make Honeydew Siago as dessert for my mum!!
This is my first try on this.. Hurmmphhh.. I guess it taste good? 
Going to try them now. I will let you guys know the result next post!! :p


xoxo
E